4more papers to go~ *tired*- AS exam faster over la!! I want relax relax ^^ Go 4 a crazy shopping?tats what i do whn im sad. To make myself happy, shopping is the BEST ♥
Today my exam starts at 1pm to 2.30pm. But i reached college at 8am! EARLY-nya. Bcos of the sakai la. Suggested today have lunch with Lydia. So i have to cum early. I've to stay in library while waiting for the sakai to finish his xtra class @@
Around 9plus we went to mcd for breakfaz~
Sakai very kacau-kacau lo. Disturb me!i cant even study there. Ended up just chit-chat with him. Hahaha tats us :p alway chat chat chat. Non-stop ^^ wondering why we alway gt so many thgz to chat?
Then Lydia is there with us. Joined us for lunch :) 2nd round for mcd :p
I miss her! its had been long time~few months i didnt find my dear ady.
AM I BAD? Yes! :(
♥ Lets go out someday~ i miss our outinG ♥ xoxo heartxx
Quote:
- We must understand that love leaves for a reason, but never without a lesson.


No comments:
Post a Comment