Its 3+am right now~But i still awake. Cool!~
Darlingz, tml im nt cuming to class. Im still having holidays?! Haha, no la is bcos my eye still yet recover. Its getting worse than before. More red, more pain, more bengkak. Now my eye is like this O.o Pain untill i cant zzz. Luckily no more flu ady, if nt confirm dyinG now T________T I think probably this whole week i wont go to college la. Not because of my lazyness =p All because of my *red* E-Y-E. Argh! Sad-case~ Even now wanna go out, i MUST wear a cap or wear shades. To avoid ppl to look at my EYE! Laugh at me :(
Someone's sick as well. Why sick again?! You must take care o~ Drink more water la. Sore throat and cough must drink more water de. Hope you can recover as soon as possible. Don't get sick anymore k, bcos im worrying here @@ you know de, right? Anyway, just take care of yourself. =)
I can't do anything more, beside caring you.

I Belief on you and I trust the way I feel~♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment