I love this song so so so MUCH!!!
I heard this song in Fly FM for mny times while driving, but i still duno whats the song name.
Finally i knew it now! Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
The lyrics is touching my heart deeply.
Especially the part that i like :
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you
Now I can't stop
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go
PS : NON-STOP repeating this songs now!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment