Saturday, December 12, 2009

outinG

I just got home...Finally home sweet home ^^
Another outing with Babi Han and lydia today =)
I've been long time nv go out with my darling-Lydia. And finally today....... Morning, i cant wake up on time as usual. Hehe Thx to Han who called me to wake up.
After long time preparation, thn i drive to meet han.
Omg, today was selangor holiday. Kl jam like hell. Morning 11plus ady started jam. SHIT la!!!! I stucked in traffic jam for more or less 20mins. Sorry, made you 2 waited for me :p *i had tried my best by cutting lanes and drive faster abit, thats why jus 20mins XD*


Babi han waited me in shell petrol station bcos i duno the way to yen's house. We both parked in yen's house. Rm10 for whole day. Cheap la. If i park in pav, max Rm15. Cos i parked from morning until night.
Breakfast and lunch in *Wong kok* again~ Finally got to meet with my dear-LydiaWe were late for movie for 10mins?! Bcos we chit chat untill forgot the time @@
The movie was great ^^ much more better than Love Happens
Baskin Robins =) after finished our movie~
Another chatting session~ continue
I ♥ desserts so much ^^
Cheerz =) # 1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# 5
t3nG is enjoying it ♥Yumyum~ XD
Pink - Me
Green - Han
White - Lydia

After x.x Thats it

T3nG....Lydia....Han Dear, Lets celebrate christmas together this yr =)
My dear...Lydia
Dear...Lets have our outing more often =)


Im calling the Babi waihoong, while Babi han is calling Yen =)
Last picha in Pavillion
Walked to yen's house bcos han and lydia went home while Waihoong broke his promise to me. He came late due to the traffic jam O.o So, I had to mafan yen came down to bring me to her hse...ARGH! Yen thx for the accompany =)
Met buddy in pavillion while having dinner. Buddy, finally u saw me cried in front of u. I knw i looked ugly when crying..Night, 5Sc3 gathering dinner with 2 of our teachers in Friday's.

On the way home, bit jam la. But its fine to me.........

PS : Tired x.x - Something that i shouldnt knw at first, it spoiled my DAY BADLY! Freaking down now...................

No comments:

Post a Comment