Time flies.....
Holidays gonna ends soon within few hours.
hmmmm...I still got half year to finish my Cambridge A lvl course~ Its semester 3 now~~
Can i dont go college? can i skip tml's classes? can i just stay at home?
hahahaha...but i knw its IMPOSSIBLE!!! so stop dreaming lor XD
Recalling back what i've done in my 1month plus holidays?
Well, im not a good student T_____T Im just a lazy girl x.x During my holidays, I didnt touch my books at all....I didnt do any revisions for my AS too....even assignment oso did in RUSH jus now....
My holidays just fulled with outing...drama...outing....drama..outing....
Oh gosh!! Yes, I admitted im a Drama Queen =) hahahhhhaaa......love drama ~♥
Didnt get to go for oversea vacation this year, all bcos of my bro....bcos he's taking UPSR this year....during nov and dec he gotta go for his replacement classes T____T haih.....
I tot this sem can have lesser breaks too bcos this sem no more LAN, MS and Thinking Skill ,so that i can go home early!! BUT still the same...lot of break times AGAIN!!!However, the longest break time only 2hrs. haih...cant go sunway pyramid lu~like what I've done in my sem 1 and 2~ x.x
This semester definately is tougher than sem1 and 2 :( Im taking A2 exam this year.....few more months to go....So, i cant play play anymore....i must be more serious and focus on my studies !! I want catch up with my studies!! i over played in my sem1 and 2. Kinda regret after took my AS exam..Cause i did badly for my exams....So, my AS final result's will be extremely BAD!!! Who to blame? Me of course, bcos i didnt pay much attention during my classes....wondering where is my heart flying to =.=
PS : Can i wake up on time tml? lolx.....

No comments:
Post a Comment