
If time can rewind,
i would like to become a better person for you.
no one treats me like how you treat me.
you and i know it very well.
i would like to become a better person for you.
no one treats me like how you treat me.
you and i know it very well.
If i have a second chance,
i would like to apologize to you
for all my silly actions and thoughts.
sorry to hurt your feelings each time.
i would like to apologize to you
for all my silly actions and thoughts.
sorry to hurt your feelings each time.
If you know how i feel,
i wish you understand my situation
and what i always need.
i wish you understand my situation
and what i always need.
If there's another chance for me to explain myself,
i would like to tell you the three words again.' I Love You '
how i wish you are here with me.
support me for whatever i do,
cheer me up whenever i face any problems,
hug me when i need some care.
i would like to tell you the three words again.' I Love You '
how i wish you are here with me.
support me for whatever i do,
cheer me up whenever i face any problems,
hug me when i need some care.
....................................................................................................
p/s :
I wonder why am i doing all these for you after all the shits you responded to me.
I wonder why am i so stupid and dumb enough to still believe that we were meant to be.
I wonder why am i feeling so frustrated over a small thing about you.
I wonder why am i still writing all these shits which is related to you.
I guess i really miss you.
hai nice blog thk for sharing,
ReplyDeletenice to meet u,
wish all the best to u ;)