Colour of the Day : Rainbow* colourful
Say Hi =)
During Econ class =)
In front of the Pre-U office
Cambridge A level really that good? =D
Rainbow - Everyone with different colour
Pose with *L*the close-up =)
After my class ended, went to office to meet mum and bro. Well, today totally kena con by mum and gor ='( they asked me to stay in office with them...in stead of going back home sleep....i had insomnia again last night! I was like ok, since at home oso sien...When i reached there, even worst! There is really really really super bored x.x There is no internet connection, no laptop, no TV - cos everything kena stormed few days ago! Though that i can atleast online to kill time off there, unfortunately @@ everything GONE! No wonder gor kept on asking me go there accompany him to work! Luckily got I-touch accoompany me the whole day ^^ Thx to him, my legs nw so so so so itchy!!!! I donated my blood to mosquitoes x.x at least got 10red marks on my legs and hands.... @@
On da way to college, i SAW rainbow!! so luckyyyyyy ^^
Addicted to the games inside gor's I-touch
p/s : ARGH!!! Why i still can't sign in my msn !!!! whats the problem now?! Sigh~!!~!!!~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment