Don't be suprise if i told u that i purposely woke up in the middle of the night at 3am just went to KLIA for NOTHING!!
Couldnt sleep back after reached home so I'm blogging nw =D
4
papers down...left 3 more~ Can't wait for the day the exam over~ Stresssssssssss!!!! this exam is killing me BADLY!! Forgot how mny cups of coffee i consumed within these few days~though i knw drink so much coffee not gud to our health, but it is the best choice to keep myself awake =( And u knw, im seriously addict to coffee since long time ago. Cambridge A level exam faster over!! I really can't undertake this stressss anymore! x.x
Facebook is so USEFUL...
Few days ago, my friend tagged me into this photo, A news about our dear primary classmate's - Monkey. Im sorry if you couldnt read mandarin....lazy to translate into english with my poor eng =D Should we do Fund raising for him? I don't think so we have to. Cause heard that his dad already prepared the sum of money, RM80k. And his college TARC also doing fund raising for him. So What can we do now, just pray hard for him and gud luck in his cuming operation. I suppose, we will organise another visit to him before he's going to S'pore for his 2nd operation! Be tough, my friend. Supports~ cheer up =)
its 638am now...and i gonna off to my lovely bed now~ *yawn*
ciao,
with lurve
t3nG
No comments:
Post a Comment