Monday, August 23, 2010

The 18 Martial Arts

Lee Hom's Showcase :

Date : 22nd Aug 2010
Time : 6pm (delayed to 630pm)
Its Chili's time again ^^ The limited Key Chains. (the 2 designs.)

Babi and shin choosed the heart shape and I choosed the homie.

One Utama.
Finally i knew how to go 1U by myself without GPS.
The Entrance. (CD Zone)
Shin xD Suprisingly she will comes with us~
Babi Han. He's Fans of Lee Hom.
While waiting for Lee Hom under the HOT SUN!!~
Maggie. Han's friend. =)
Wanted to take group pic but failed =S too crowded over there~
People Mountain People Sea!~
So far away from the stage. Was too late to get ''nice view'' places.
More and more~ I had bcum sardin of the day!~ TERRIBLE!
Lee Hom only sang one song today : ''你不知道的事'' nice nice!~
Lee hom's with sunglasses. 帅!!帅!!帅!!~

Everyone was holding their albums to take pic with Lee Hom. This is the pic.
Stole from Facebook-Fans page.
Obviously I'm not Fans of Lee Hom. I'm Fans of Wu Chun =D
I'm ready to let Lee Home sign on my album ^^
While waiting Lee Hom back from hotel toilet~
Finally got his signature. Can you spot me on the stage :p
This was my 2nd times see Lee Hom from this close distance. He melted my heart when he looked at me and SMILE! So so so so handsome~~~~gosh. Dragon-I for dinner. Had my dinner after 9pm!~ sigh*~
Glad that i took the correct way and sent my friends home safely ^^

YESHH! Helped bro got what he wanted! Don't forget our DEAL =D Actually I'm not a greedy mei mei~muahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yixin had leaved us to Hong Kong today!~
Kinda sad that we couldn't meet once again before you fly to HK~But nevermind, We'll hang out again when you back to Msia~
Don't say Goodbye, but See You soon.
Take care ^^ Keep in touch~
Im losing friends, so many of them had leaved Msia to oversea study. haih~

With loves,
Teng ♥
XOXO

PS : Lee Hom lightened up my day !~ He's leng zhai! Lovessssssssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment