As usual, no matter i mentioned how many times 'PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL'. You guys will never be early before. *expected this will happen. Reached Times Square at 1130am. We quickly went to Neway to join Babi.
After long time, We went Sing K @ Neway.
From left to right : XY, Me, KH, Yvo, CK, CC & CH
With the girls~
vonnie.
the blur queen. MIA queen.
Xin Yin.
The videographer/photographer of the day.
She helped us record so many videos But I just posted one in FB.
Joke from him : I only knw sing the Chorus Part. Then he started counting 1,2,3,...... Okay, I only knw 8words. LMAO!
We all suprised by your amazing voice! Don't believe that you can sing tis well xD
Kacau her for no reasons.
You should be GLAD that i wanted to kiss you. But you gv me this kind of REACTION in return! RAWR~~

This is the Original Master Piece from her.
This is the Original Master Piece from her.
Both of us failed with that 'pose'!! We just can't took a proper pic with that 'pose' like her.
After the Sing K, We walked to Pavillion for movie. Dumped the guys and the girls went Shopping before the movie. Sounds bad =D Took this @ Pav Nichii ^^
Do we looked like 'professional'? ngek ngek~
Phua Chu Kang : The Movie (Don't Play Play =D)
After the movie,all poisoned by PCK diseases. Remembered the dialogues! I just realised that, im the one who x wearing specs.
But im wearing contact lens ^^ I die die also wont wear specs in front of you all except my family.The girls came over my house after CK sent me home. Had our girl's chatting/gossiping and Copy pics taken today.
On da way home.
Kacau our driver - CK
Suppose after when we all went home for dinner, We go Yumcha for 2nd round. So that those who didnt went sing K with us can come along. In the end, cancelled. All tired and some can't stay up till so late. Says Bye-Bye to Chatz Room! T____T
Later On, the girls went to Face to Face for Pan Mee without ME. hmmph!! At 1st i tot they were joking... how i knw theyall really went!! yiiii...summore wanna made me jealous~ wanna show me pics.. BAD GIRLS!!*Everytime hang out with you guys, I really enjoy the day till the MAX!! Do you?
ps : I cherish every single moment with you all. 6U's ROCK!

No comments:
Post a Comment