I was late for my 1st class again today. I reached my uni at 810am this morning. So i got a parking at the back of the car park, almost the last row. Someone was late too. I saw the *Leng Zhai* also parked his car bside my car. Aww... so coincidence! During the lecturer class, I saw him again. He was sitting right in front of me. Everytime i looked at the lecturer, I sure ''gup'' him. I lost my attention listen to what the lecturer said. I just keep on looking at him. xD silly me. I had my lunch at MCD with the accompany of Babi Han. I met him again lo. He was hving lunch there too. Then we had Account 101 Lecturer class after that. After the class, when i took the shutter bus back to the main block. I got the chance to sit bside the leng zhai, but i dont dare to. *shy shy*But everything ruined after i saw him put down his car's window and cigaratte on his hand!! Yuck!! I hate people smoke!! Forgot about him.It took me more/less 15mins to reach home. But, it took me nearly an hour to get out from the STUPID car park!~*# If you think the way i drive very 'long sei', I think today i met a girl who's more 'long' than me. Her car can almost 'kissed' with other ppl's car including my car. She got no ''morale'' in driving. Fuck her la! When she passed by my car, her car knocked my side mirror. Wtf -,- Dont even say sorry or show apologize to me. She acted nothing and moved forward. ps : you think u drive Gold Car? Your car even OLDER and CACAT than mine. Pissed me off!!HapPy Birthday to my brother, Alwin =)
No comments:
Post a Comment