Tuesday, October 5, 2010

woohoo~

Time to say Bye-Bye to my 4months long holidays!
Glad that I can stop rotting at home for nothing anymore.

Thinking back what i've done during this holidays, really nothing much~
Thats why many of you called me 'Useless People aka Fai Yan'.
My life with only Eat, sleep, online, watch drama and majority all outings. Actually not only that, i went to office working in the begining of this holidays too. I got my first salary in my life too ;) Though just working for few days, I earned more than what i've expected to get.

I eat alot during this long holidays~ I had supper for almost every night.
I can say, I couldnt sleep if i didnt eat supper before sleep. Elder brother is the EVIL. He always brought me go out yumcha with his frenz. And sometimes dapao food for me as supper. End up, Im still with the same weights. No grow fats. ==

Gonna face the Heavy Traffic Jam in the early morning again. Sigh~* Worst thing is I gonna drive to uni by myself and find parking. Heard my fren said, the parking is HORRIBLE! Aiks.... God Bless Me~Wondering, Can i wake up at 6am in the morning?

ps : Time to get allowances after 4months stopped *supplied*! And its time to double up my allowances too ;) Wee Wee $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment