Friday, October 8, 2010

Yuen's Steamboat

~*Han's Early Birthday Celebration*~
Shopping at Sunway Pyramid for Han's present with wey and peng after i took my nap. Birthday Celebration for babi, of course must attend!
Cap needed! Looked so ill that day. Terrible Sick! Sore throat, cough, flu~Steamboat buffet ;) Tomyam and Soup.
Don't care whether having cough/sore throat. Just eat as much as i can.
If you're not allergy to prawns, must EAT this!! If not you pay 20+ just steam fishballs or yee mee. really not worth~ Seafood seafood ^^
I think our table took 6plates/more than 100prawns.
Just myself, i already ate 20+ prawns xD
Champion of eating prawns~ 'Prawn Queen'?
Im enjoy cooking the prawns xD Wey is enjoy peeling off the shells for us xD
With the girls on that night.
Peng, Wey, Me and Thea.
Im the Big Food Eater among them. I can continously eat non-stop from 7 to 9pm ;P Hehe~
Han & Thea
My Good Friend i ever Met. She helped me peel off the prawns' shell. She's the one who's willing to do this other than my BoyFriend and family. Such a good girl friend. If she's not helping me peel off the shells, i think i wont even eat a single of prawn that night xD
*Dont get ''nightmare'' tonight. =p*
This is BABI !!
Actually its an 'early birthday celebration' for him.
He's the one planned avthg for tonight. So charm, gonna plan this all by himself xD thats why SAKAI! =D
xoxo

*I ate 20+ prawns today! In the end, 'my dai tao har' sickness appeared!! I forgot about my cap!! I leave it in the restaurant. Sigh!* Luckily han, yao and kp were still at nearby yumcha-inG. Han went back to the restaurant after their yumcha.Thank God, My cap still THERE! Wow... ^^ if really disappeared, I think my heart pain till die argh! One of my favour cap.
*no need look for supper tonight. Kinda full after the dinner. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment