Monday, May 2, 2011

Labour Day! 01.05

It's public holiday! I thought can sleep longer and wake up lateeeee. Unfortunately, I can't. Early early morning let mum woke me up! ='( Another day lack of sleep again~ -.-''

Breakfast : Dim Sum ♥
The best dim sum in da town. Concorde Hotel.
nice environment. nice food. err, price abit expensive.#1 Kuala Selangor.
I only managed to buy these, no chance to go down to explore the place or eat lunch!Kuala Selangor is freaking jammmmm -.-'' crowded!# 2 Sekinchan.The fish market!I met 2 friends here. Tuck Yik & Ah Phang.

LOL! far far away from KL still met with friends. Coincidence!!Seafood! Fishes! Sotong! Lobster! Tiger Prawns! So many fruit trees! xp HEHE!
All are mum's friend one, so we can STEAL for LEGAL =)The famous place in Sekinchan. Paddy Field. too bad it wasnt sunny day =[
Its raining out there, Didnt get to go down car and snap pictures. :S



Its my day~! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment