At this moment, this song...
Friends, I know you all wanna come to my house to accompany me now~really too late now. But i appreciated this much. At least i knw you all really got the 'heart' wanna come over to accompany me. This will be the last time i 'hurt'-ing myself . I promised no more drinking after tonight. Just one last time. Insomnia. Friends, Don't worry. Imma gonna be okay.
I'm glad that i had so mny true friends like you all. Accompanied me chat for the whole lonely night. Buddy you're really my buddy, willing to accompany me for the whole day since this noon. Then night still sms and msn chat with me in . Same to my other friends who chat with me in MSN. Too many advises, too many stories with scoldings as well received from you all. Guess, i know what to do now..........TIME, perhaps another Time Machine.
朋友, 你不需要担心我, 只是小伤口. Hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment