Just don't wanna stay at home today. So drove to buddy's house find her to accommpany me. We not going anywhere, not even Leisure Mall. I watched horror movie with buddy and her mum at home. The movie named ''Womb Ghost''. I don't dare to watch horror movie. If you all watched with me before, you'll knw what gonna happen next =D (scream scream and scream) Sat next to buddy and hugged the pillow but with the disturbance from her doggie-Bella. Kacau-kacau me while watching. Lastly, buddy hugged 'her' away. Thought that im the 'kia si' one, but....i think buddy worse than me :p I still ables to scare her :p Muahahaha... =D After the movie ended, i ate the KFC that her mum dapao for me. =) I couldnt finished them, still full after the meal i had just now. Received a call from mum after that. She planned to go Neway sing K tonight. I was like : "oh okay.. i will go Time Square later." Later on, my cousin called me. Asked me go I-city tonight. I was liked : ''I thought mum said tonight sing K? why suddenly go I-city? how come plan changed so fast? bla bla bla.....'' Dunno la, just let mum and cousin discuss lor...Then i continue chatting with buddy =) Leaved buddy's house at 6plus. But i promised mum i'll be back at 6pm. Hahaha, as usual i was late again =p I reached home at 7pm. After the long discussion with mum and cousin..... In the end, No sing K....No go I-city....but go for buffet.
Dinner buffet @ Sheraton Hotel.Foods just not worth for the *price. RM 108++ per pax.
For me, the best buffet in da town is still Jogoya.
Sushi is always my favour. But the sushi really SUCKX!!!!!
Majority Malay Food. Maybe now is puasa month. And everytime i eat spicy food, I'll get stomach pain -.-''
Dessert Time. All the dessert looked nice, but tasted.... ok la, can be eaten.
Homemade Mango Ice-Cream. Yummy ^^
Ice-Kacang my favour ♥
Freaking no mood after Someone Pushed Me Back to The Hell Again =.=
No more mood continue eating.
You'll never how happy i was for that moment. I thought everything gone smoothly, how i know ended up it could be like this. The feeling just like pushed me down from the Heaven to the Hell again. From Heaven to Hell. It hurts me badly. Wondering, am i still consider as one of your friend too? Maybe we're not even friends at all. Hates me or not, whats the difference now? Though you told me you're not.
Thats ENUFF! Don't wanna say anymore. Complicated feeling. Fed up. Disappointed. EMO
with tears.
怪自己, 为什么没有你那么的狠心.
No comments:
Post a Comment